I currently accept Visa and Mastercard. I do offer PayPal on request (please contact the office). Payment for my programs, products and services can be made easily right on the website. If you are ordering tests directly from one of my preferred partners, please see the payment options listed on their websites as these may be different from what is noted in our payment policy.
I adhere to a strict 48-hour cancellation policy for all consultation services. There will be a $75 charge for all no-show and/or appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice. My appointment calendar books up fairly quickly and understand that if you cancel last minute it is unlikely that I can offer your spot to someone who really needs my attention.
Insurance Coverage Policy
I do not currently accept any form of insurance or Medicare-related health insurance plans. Some clients have been able to put the services against their health savings account (HSA), but you should investigate your own situation. We can provide a detailed bill that contains CPT codes that can be sent to insurance providers for possible reimbursement. There is no CPT code explicitly for health coaching, but the most appropriate code I have found is a preventive medicine, individual counseling code (99401-99404).
I recommend each client and member to check with their insurance provider prior to engaging in services to see what reimbursements are available for consultations, supplements and lab tests. I am not liable for insurance reimbursement fees to clients and members.
Refund & Return Policy
I apologize that I can’t promise refunds on any fees or changes related to consultation services and wellness programs, including partially unused periods or sessions (as part of packages). I will refund your money (minus a $25.00 handling fee) for any wellness program that is purchased but never used as long as it is within 30-days of purchase. All wellness packages, including consultations, testing, and other program materials, must be used within 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified at purchase.
If you are truly unsatisfied with my services or believe that we have made a legitimate mistake in your billing or your account, then by all means we will discuss providing a refund.
I will gladly provide a full refund (minus $15.00 handling fee) for any workshop or seminar as long as a cancellation is received in our office and verified at least 5 days prior to the event. We are sorry but we cannot provide any refund for cancellations with less than 5 days notice. If you do decide to cancel an event, please email email@example.com with your complete order details (full name, contact details, workshop/seminar/event name, and date). A confirmation back from our support team will act as your confirmation for any/all refund transactions. You must keep your email confirmation as proof we did process the refund. If for some reason you do not receive an email back or here from our support on any refund request, please call our office directly at 425.633.8033.
I will accept returns and provide refunds for nutritional products meeting the following criteria:
- All discrepancies must be reported to Customer Service within 7 days of receipt of an order and a pre-approved return validation must accompany each return.
- Items may be returned by prior authorization only, and no later than 30 days from the invoice date. Contact Customer Service to receive a return authorization.
- All products must have their safety seals intact. A 15% restocking fee is applied for all returned items.
- We do not accept returns on liquid nutritional formulas or refrigerated items due to the nature of the products.
- Unfortunately there is no refund for original shipping costs.
- All sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Due to changing international laws, customs regulations, and USFDA policies regarding imports and exports of nutritional and homeopathic products, Advesta Health has a “No Return Policy” on all orders shipping outside of the United States.
I do not provide refunds for tests from our wellness partners as each of our partners has their own refund policy in place. If you paid for a test and decide not to take it, you can call the provider directly and discuss a possible refund (contact the office for phone/contact details). Make sure you carefully read all return policies and understand the provisions before you purchase.
Unfortunately, all eCourses and eBooks are final sale.
Advanced Testing Policy
I use specific lab tests from companies that specialize in gut, autoimmune and functional medicine tests. These labs and tests provide consistent results and offer reliable operations. Other labs and tests may not provide the accuracy needed to understand the root-cause of an individual’s health and wellness challenges.
Any of the recommended tests discussed in a counseling session are not a replacement for regular medical tests provided by your primary health care provider. These tests are for educational purposes only in order to analyze root-cause and are not meant to diagnose or cure diseases. I am not liable for any test processing or test results provided by any/all third-parties. If an individual suspects that they have a medical problem, they should promptly contact their health care provider or seek medical assistance.
All nutritional products will adhere to the following policies:
- Orders will be shipped within two working days for most orders, unless out-of-stock. If an item is out-of-stock, the customer will be contacted via email.
- All orders received after 5 p.m. Eastern time shall be considered received on the next business day.
- The prices displayed on this web site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price.
- If your order contains any backordered items, we will ship them upon arrival via UPS ground.
- If you wish to add additional items once your order is submitted, those items will be treated as a separate order. Additional shipping charges may apply
- All purchases from this web site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this web site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- All U.S. domestic orders over $250 will receive free ground shipping
- International Shipping is not offered through this website. Please contact Customer Service to place international orders.
- No minimum order required.